Thursday, January 31, 2008

One Good Turn...

Don't ask me why, but somehow I knew William Stenner would read this blog. He was good enough not to flame me in the comment area, so I'll give him another hat tip -- linkedy link.

www.williamstenner.com
Nominated for the 2007 "Best International Rock Song" by Toronto Exclusive Magazine "Awards Online", for whatever that's worth.

But of course I capped my pants when I listened to his older (early 1990s) Ritual stuff.
Ritual on Myspace
Bands nowadays sure don't crush your skull like they used to. Death Metal, baby.

And if you're into industrial gotho-somethingratherness:
The World Black on Myspace
I like that instrumental track for some reason.


I read about so many recording artists unable to cope with criticism and acting like spoiled divas. But more people will like you if you're just NICE to them. Weird how that works.